1.28.2010

Come One, Come All


Welcome to my blog!

Come join me on my journey: I'm a 24 year old first time mommy dealing with the new found attitude of a 6 year old, potty training a special needs 3 year old, and tending to each cry and meeting every need of my newborn. You may ask, how did this happen? Let's just say 2009 was an exciting year.

Well, I met an amazing man only to find out he was a father of two beautiful young ladies. Aleah (6) and Aubs (3). ::Fast forward to last 2009:: We found out my baby #1 (Dustin's #3) was on her way in April, and we were married on August 28. Our new baby, Ella, made her appearance in the early hours November 14.

My husband, Dustin, is an Auto-body Instructor at a technical college. He is almost 30 years old(which I LOVE to rub in), and could quite possibly be the most patient man I know. I would say it takes an extraordinary amount of calmness to even out my fiery temperament.
Aleah is halfway through the first grade. She is energetic, intelligent, kind, independent, sassy and stubborn.
Aubree attends ECFE and has been diagnosed with Williams Syndrome. She is friendly, spirited, trusting, and innocent little girl.
Ella is 11 weeks now and she is the most beautiful little person I have ever seen. Although, I may be a bit bias. ;-) I often describe Ella as "fat and happy." Because that is precisely what she is.

My life may be filled with mayhem, but I feel very blessed and every person in my family truley is a miracle. So feel free to learn with me as I go, and I will give tips, how-to's and what not to-do's for making life a little bit less tumultuous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment